Thursday, November 14, 2013

Away from my Desk...

My blog posts have been spotty of late, as I spent much of the last several months on the road.  It has been a grand time chasing butterflies, avoiding rattle snakes and seeking out fabulous flora.  I have selfishly been more concerned with "doing" than "reporting". 


Much of the travel has been with my daughter, who sent this post card to me before she left for Basic Training at Fort Sill in Oklahoma. Together we logged some miles on that map this summer and fall. Hopefully, in the next couple of weeks I will get my  photos out and show you some of the highlights of our trip.

Some of those travels were for speaking gigs, and I always enjoy sharing my love of nature and concern with the environment with new and old friends.  I will look forward to seeing many of you in person at up-coming engagements in Adams County, Canton and Columbus, Ohio.  Until then, please be patient as I readjust to my "normal" life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment